Wednesday, March 4, 2009

DSquared2 for Britney Spears


IT'S BRITNEY, BITCH!

Britney's Circus concert kicked off in the Big Easy last night! I'm not one for concerts because I hate all the pushing and shoving against my 5'2 stature, but this is one show I'm dying to go to! Britney and The Pussycat Dolls, please come to Hawaii!

Aside from what is guaranteed to be an amazing performance, Dan and Dean Caten, the Canadian twin brothers behind Dsquared2 have designed numerous ensembles for Britney and her dancers! I'm excited about this because when I was 17, I fell in love (and into debt) with Dsquared2. I was a big girl with my very own credit card so I purchased a black, gold studded dress from Aloha Rag. The delicate bow in the back was the hooker!

The Caten's circus-themed costumes for the tour are WILDLY hot. According to Dan Caten, Britney, "starts off with the cheetah-head, removes it to become the ring-master and lion-tamer, and then strips off the jacket to reveal a Swarovski-crystal corset, fishnets and thigh-high boots." Hot damn!

Photo credit: People

No comments:

Post a Comment