Friday, March 20, 2009

Towering Heels for the First Day of Spring!

Stella McCartney

Loeffler Randall
Pour La Victoire

Cynthia Vincent
Chloe
Photo Credit: Intermix

***FIRST DAY OF SPRING!***

I LOVE HIGH HEELS. The problem is I specifically am interested in the budget-breaking designer kicks. I blame my brother who bought me my first pair of Manolo Blahniks a few years ago. To me, the higher the heel, the better. Figuring out a way to walk without falling on my face is just a slight consideration before buying. And these spring platforms are high... Every shoe pictured are at least 3 inches or higher. Gladiator-inspired designs seem to still be hot and the strappier the better! I love the subtleties and embellishments of each design... Studs, zippers, braids, mesh, metal hardware, bows... Love it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment