Thursday, April 2, 2009

3.1 Phillip Lim & Balmain Crystal Heels



Besotted!

I tried this exact Phillip Lim dress on last winter but it was in a dark perrywinkle blue color. If you've been following my blog, then you know that I LOVE coral, so when I saw this dress I died a little. And of course, the fact that Cameron Diaz wore this exact dress to the Spike Awards last May doesn't hurt. ;)



Thank you to my friend Leslie who introduced me to these Balmain Studded Sandals... The beguiling, $2,000+ strappy, crystal heels have been seen on celebs like Jennifer Connelly, Rihanna, Molly Sims and Audrina Patridge.

Photo credit: Red Carpet Fashion Awards, theinsider

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for the shoutout! for now i will stick to the budget-friendly-recessionista bebe version. but a girl can dream...

    ReplyDelete