Monday, April 13, 2009

Target Finally in HI!

Last Friday, my mom and I went on an outing to the new Target (pronounced tarjay) Store in Salt Lake. It was so much fun... And I could seriously spend hours in there... Oh wait, I did!

<6:00 p.m.>
Arrived at Tarjay

<6:02 p.m.>
After grabbing a cart, I made a b line to the clothing section

<6:03 p.m.>
I quickly perused through the racks in search of anything labeled McQ (aka Alexander McQueen for Target)

<6:05 p.m.>
To my dismay, the line is either sold out or not offered to Hawaiians (because they probably think we walk around 24/7 in bikinis and grass skirts)

<6:10 p.m.>
Arrived in the Health and Beauty section... Red Zone #2

<6:15 p.m.>
Discovered more Target exclusive lines - Pixi by Petra Strand, NP by Napoleon Perdis and JK by Jemma Kidd

<7:30 p.m.>
Finally left the beauty section with a Pixi Smokey Eye Wand, NP Lipgloss in Mykonos, Cover Girl eyeliner and Maybelline XXL Curl Lash mascara in tow


Pixi Smokey Eye Wand ($19)

NP Lipgloss
- Mykonos ($15)

<7:32 p.m.>
Dental Care Aisle. Uh-oh. For those of you who don't know, now you know. I am obsessed with teeth... More like white, beautiful teeth. If a guy has yellow teeth it is a complete turnOFF. If I really like him, I may/will try to convince him to start a Crest Whitening Strips daily regimen. So with that being said, I am a little OCD about my own teeth...

<7:50 p.m.>
Point taken? New Oral B toothbrushes, REACH Ultraclean Floss, Aquafresh Extreme Whitening toothpaste (best deal - 3 for $5) and DentaBurst on-the-go teeth cleaners added to the cart!

I'm going to stop with the play-by-play of my Target adventure. There was more... But it just gets a tad boring... Lean Cuisines, SmartWater, office supplies, etc., etc... Blah. Somehow I managed to spend $60.00 on various, frivolous items. Yeah, I know... ?!?!?!?! They get me EVERY TIME.

Target - Honolulu, Salt Lake
4380 Lawehana Street (Where the old Costco used to be)
Honolulu, Hawaii 96818


UPDATE: I love all my make-up products!!! The Pixi Smokey Eye Wand goes on so smoothly and doesn't crumble (leaving black residue around your eyes). It's perfect for blending to get that sexy, smokey eye look! The wand goes great with my new eyeliner. The lipgloss is beautiful and actually moisturizes my lips, it's not sticky or heavy which I like. Love experimenting with drugstore makeup and mix-in-matching with higher end products!

1 comment:

  1. youre in my hood! :) UPDATE EVERY DAY ALANNA

    ReplyDelete